Descriptions below correspond to photos above beginning top left and moving left to right, row by row.
1. Jacquard- Tenderizes tough cuts of meat.
2. Weber Charcoal Chimney- Best chimney on the market.
3. Wood Chip Soaker Kit- Really handy way to soak your chips.
4. Fireplace Grill- Great way to put your wood burning fireplace to use.
6.BBQguru NanoQ Kit- Keep your pit at a constant temperature with this tool.
7.Thermapen- Hands down best instant read thermometer available on the market.
8. Bob Gibson's White Sauce - a wonderful non-traditional BBQ sauce.
9. Remote Probe Thermometer- Check your pit temperature from inside the house.
10. Brine Pump/Injector- Competition grade injector for your meats.
11. Myron Mixon's BBQ Class- For all you high rollers out there, learn from the pros.